We may not have it all together, but together we have it all







Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break...YEAH!!!

The kids and I are throughly enjoying our Spring Break! Friday night I went scrapbooking, Saturday night we had mom over for an early birthday celebration, on Sunday the kids and I went to see the movie "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid". It was a cute movie, Pacey and I cracked up! Parker said he didn't like it...imagine that! During one part of the movie the kids were in a PE class and picked teams: shirts and skins. Parker didn't like "the skins" team because he didn't want to see them naked HA!!! Today we went shopping...pretty good day, even though the boys aren't big shoppers:) Parker got a new toy and Pacey got a new Wii game, so I think they should by quite pleased!!!

The weather outlook is looking great for this week: near 80 DEGREES on Wednesday and Thursday, woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment