We may not have it all together, but together we have it all







Friday, April 2, 2010

Great Birthday

Today I turned 37, ugh...trying not to focus on the number just the fact I am very blessed! Pacey talked me into buying donuts last night at the grocery store for "my birthday" breakfast (whatever!) so the day started with donuts for breakfast:) The boys and I spent most of the day playing outside. Well, today they played and I watched...they have worn me out this week!!! Parker has managed to bang up one knee already and Pacey's allergies were starting to really bother him today. Poor Pace, I started him on Zyrtec two weeks ago, but today everything real started blooming and all us are miserable. Parker and I even took Zyrtec and when I take something...you know it is bad!!! We went out to eat with Mom and Marshall tonight and then went back to mom's for cake and ice cream...diet starts tomorrow;(

It is suppose to rain tomorrow but that is okay, I need a day inside to get some housecleaning done plus we still need to dye the Easter eggs. The kids have enjoyed being outside so much they have not bugged me like usual to get the eggs dyed. If we have time, we are going to squeeze in bowling...Pacey loves to bowl! Normally I just tell him to bowl on the Wii, but he is getting wiser in his old age:)

No comments:

Post a Comment