Well, it is FINALLY cold:) I am happily wearing sweatshirts and sweaters, while Parker is crying every morning about having to wear his coat! The boys and I put up our Christmas tree this morning. Yes, I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet,but on Thanksgiving night I will be most thankful for being able to sit down and enjoy the beautiful decorations and lights! Pacey had a rough day on Thursday...a teacher was very ugly to him in the after-school program and when I picked him up, he burst into tears. It took everything I had not to be one of those finger waving, screaming, lunatic mothers...but instead I handled it like a sane person. Boy, was that hard!
The boys are outside right now. I had to run them out of the living room because I was pretty sure there was not enough room for a first down between the sofa and the Christmas tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment