We may not have it all together, but together we have it all







Monday, February 20, 2012

A Year Goes By

Wow! Neglected blog does not even begin to describe this poor blog...but I only have 5 followers so at least I am not letting too many people down! I am not sure where to start, what to tell, so I will just begin with a quick rundown of some fast facts: Pacey and Parker are both playing indoor soccer this winter. Pacey played JCSA basketball which included travel ball, too! We have been very busy, but the fast pace has kept me distracted. My beloved grandmother passed away in November. I want to write many stories about her, and I will probably do that here when I am ready.
Matt and I are just fine. We love our new house...yes we moved sometime during all of this! I would also like to share my decorating/organizing stories with my 5 blog readers:)
So I have high aspirations, we will see...maybe tomorrow or maybe next year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to read the update on you and your boys! :) Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. I know what you mean about distracting yourself...I could use one. I think about Grandma and miss her every day. It's so hard.

    ReplyDelete