Ok, I love winter...but winter has four days to pack up and move along until November! That is my rule, winter can begin Nov. 1st, but should be over by Feb.
28th!!! I am sick with some kind of head cold junk that is creeping into my chest;(
Pacey is part of the 3rd grade chorus and is performing in the Black History Month program at Buford School tomorrow night. His TeamQuest regionals are Friday and he is very excited about that! Saturday he has a basketball game and Sunday he has a birthday party. He is one busy little boy! I spent almost an hour downloading music onto his MP3 player tonight. He has had a player for over a year, but he really hasn't been in to downloading new music on it very often. I think that is changing. He has been bugging me to put new music on it for awhile now. Another "I am growing up" phase...
Parker got his hair cut tonight, looks like a big boy, but is snuggled up next to me on the bed going to sleep like a little boy:) Gotta love that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment