We may not have it all together, but together we have it all







Saturday, February 13, 2010

LOOONNNGGG Week!

Snow on Monday night was not enough to cancel school, but was enough to make for a very slick drive to school. It took me three tries to get off my road, the small incline was like an ice slide! When I finally got on my way, my cell phone rang and I DROPPED IT IN MY GLASS OF TEA!!!! when I picked it up to answer it....only me dropped that stupid thing right into my morning glass of tea! KERPLUNK!!! Still don't have a phone, I am too mad to even think about it! Pacey had a project due this week and that consumed one whole evening putting on the finishing touches, but he was very happy with how well it turned out:) Taking a cold, so I feel icky....and Friday was the Valentine party at school!!! 21 kids with 21 bags filled with 21 cards each and we made 21 soda floats! I am very happy this is a three day weekend:)

Pacey had a basketball game today. We lost, but not as badly as we did the first time we played this team...so that is something to be proud of:) Pacey did a good job, he is taking more shots, but didn't get any to fall in today. About half-way thru the game his friend Maggie walked into the gym because her cousin plays on Pacey's team...well, he was on the floor playing, but he saw her come in and his face got all red and he got a big smile on his face...he tried to hide it, but I could see it! Too cute!!!

Matt is a busy bee this weekend! He is putting new cabinets in a corner of our utility room and building a bench for us right by the garage door...it looks so good! Tomorrow I am going to start painting the cabinets! Can't wait for it to be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment