Sooo glad tomorrow is Friday! This has been a week...so ready for the weekend. If Pacey's school comes up with one more "project", I am going to scream. We have the science fair project we do every year, but his teacher has sent home two other exciting learning experiences...this is hidden language for "parent homework"!!! We have an invention due next week and in a couple of weeks we have to make a costume to go along with a new word Pacey doesn't know the meaning of...WHATEVER! At least Parker just makes up stories...this week his story is that "when I was a baby my dog's name was black buddy" I told him he didn't have a puppy and he set me straight..."UH, excuse me...I remember...you don't..."
Maybe some snow tonight, it is all rain right now, but could have accumulation tomorrow. I really could have used a snow day, but doesn't look too promising!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment