Thirteen days of the new year have come and almost gone! The days, as always have been packed with sprinkles of an assorted variety. We are all back to somewhat normal school schedules...we have had one snow day already(yeah), I had to take a day and half off for strep throat(yuck), and Monday is a holiday! Pacey's soccer is back after the Christmas break and his basketball has started. Pacey has soccer practice on Tuesday and Thursday nights, with basketball practice on Wednesday...thank heavens Matt is home every night to take Pacey to all these practices!
Parker is not yet involved in the sports world, but he is involved in his DSi video game player! He is quite the little gamer! I am amazed at how well he can play those games! Tonight he cracked me up during his bath. When I finished his bath, he told me he was organizing his bath toys! He was going to put them in certain places so there would be order and he could pick right back up with his playing when he took his bath tomorrow night! Then he preceeded to split his bathtub men (little toys)into two seperate groups: one tub cubbie is for the good guys and the other cubbie for the bad guys! I hope he applies those organizational skills to his bedroom someday!



No comments:
Post a Comment