Sunday, January 16, 2011
An Unplanned Reorganization
Well, I planned to clean and do laundry today. The day started out with cleaning, but came to an abrupt stop when I reached Parker's room (before lunch) and realized I could not just dust and vacuum. After Christmas when I put his new toys away, I was hoping a reorganization could wait until summer vacation. We are planning on getting Parker new furniture and painting this summer, so I figured just putting away his toys in the old system would work. WRONG! Several new things he had not played with because they were put away not very visible and some of his favs stayed on the floor all of the time! Now I do not know about everyone else's children, but both of mine stop playing in their rooms when they get too messy. This was the state of Parker's room today. Determined to NOT buy anything because of our summer plans, Parker and I reworked his room so more of his fav toys and new things are more accessible! All of his superhero figurines and cars are out in his room now instead of his closet. We also put a different child's table from Pacey's room in the corner for his batcave and joker amusement park! We went through all of his books, videos, and the rest of his toys. After I put supper in the oven...I finally dusted and vacuumed his room. I will post a pic of Parker showing off his new system tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment