We may not have it all together, but together we have it all







Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow day #2


I missed posting to the blog last night because something was wrong with our internet. Matt got it working again, but I had already fallen asleep on the couch!!! First story: Thursday morning broke my heart...Parker and I got to stay home but Pacey had to go to school. He had big ol' tears in his eyes, I so wanted to tell him his superintendent was an idiot and it would be okay for him to stay home!!! Luckily today Pacey's school cancelled because they had very poor attendance and the temps were forecasted to be below zero this morning! Second story: Parker and I did have a good day off together. I enjoyed getting to spend alone time with him, even though Pacey was on my mind all day. Parker and I made homemade chicken and dumplings (the boy's favorite food) and brownies to help make up to Pacey for us getting to stay home! As you can see Parker really enjoyed the brownie making:) Pacey was all smiles when he came home and told me he had no school for today; then overjoyed when he saw the brownies and dumplings!!!

Snow day number two has started with arguing over superheros:) Music to my ears...so much better than Pacey not being here, it just doesn't feel right when there is peace and quite in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment