We may not have it all together, but together we have it all







Monday, January 4, 2010

We Survived:)

We all survived our first day back to school in 2010! Pacey said he had a great day and he is very excited about an invention project he has for school. Parker said he had a "grouchy day, because daddy picked me up early and I didn't get to go to the gym"...heaven forbid we pick him up early because we love him and want to spend time with him!!! It felt good to get back into my routine (sort of) and I had a student teacher start to today, so I am excited about that! Pacey said his day would be perfect if I baked him a chocolate chip cookie bar....I baked a chocolate chip cookie bar because I like for him to have perfect days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment